Did you know that NOT all Latinos/Hispanics are immigrants? There are more U.S-born Latinos/Hispanics in the U.S than those of their immigrant descendants and the numbers are growing.
It’s not a secret that the 3rd largest incarceration population is amongst the Hispanics/Latinos and they are amongst the top largest groups whose kids are more likely to join gangs in the U.S.
American-born Latinos/Hispanics are left under-represented for social services and intervention aid, specifically designed to their culture.
ChEECo’s mission is to
* empower and educate;
* train and employ in higher paying careers;
* build and mentor leaders, entrepreneurs, artists and inventors;
* house their homeless;
* reduce incarceration rate;
* counsel interventions for youth at risk and prevent gang recruitment;
* combat drug and alcohol addictions and domestic violence.
You don’t have to be an American Latino/Hispanic to be affected by ChEECo’s cause. All Americans are impacted by the effects of criminal activity, incarceration, homelessness, addiction, gangs or youth at risk, unemployment rates. As an American, you can make a difference.
We are asking for your support for Chicano Empowerment & Enrichment Coalition’s cause by donating and or sharing this post on your facebook page. BE ONE OF OUR HEROES. DONATE TODAY.