- Tell your audience who you are and establish a personal connection. What's your background like?
- Who else is involved with your project? If you're working on a team, we'd love to hear more about them as well!
- Who benefits from your project?
- What is your project all about? What goals are you trying to accomplish with this project?
- What do you plan to do when the project is completed? In other words, tell your audience your plan for using the funds you've collected.
- What are the Kudos (if any) that you are offering to contributors? Tell your audience how you plan on thanking them for their generosity and include pictures of your Kudos if you can
- What was your inspiration behind this project?
- When do you expect your project's goal to be completed? Is it a short-term goal or a long-term goal?
- When should contributors expect their Kudos (if they are being offered)?
- Where will you promote your project and where do you expect your supporters to come from?
- Where will your project benefit people the most?
- Why did you start this project?
- Why is important to you and others?
- Why are you looking for funding?
- How will contributed funds be used? Be as clear and concise as possible so that your audience knows exactly how funds will be used.
- How will your contributors benefit from this project?
You have the option to add images within your Tell Us More content by selecting the tree image in the toolbar above, as well as uploading additional images using the upload links below. Pictures uploaded below will appear in the Additional Pictures box on your project page.
Provide a short, memorable title for your project
This is your "elevator speech" to the public. Why should they fund your project?
Describe the Kudos you're giving to your project contributors